‘Bosch’ is a structural crime drama television series that chronicles Los Angeles investigator Harry Bosch as he takes on increasingly complicated cases.
The show’s gritty urban environment provides the ideal backdrop for the protagonist character’s tale to unfold. The diversity of cases that fall into his lap provides intriguing viewing.
Based on novels by Michael Connelly and co-written by Eric Ellis Overmyer, the show has gotten progressively excellent reviews during its seven-season run.
Since its 2014 premiere, ‘Bosch’ has been lauded for its performances and constantly high-quality thrills. Now, fans of the show are eagerly awaiting the return of another season, but will there be another? Or is this the end of Harry Bosch’s career? Let’s look at everything we hear about season 8 of ‘Bosch.’
Bosch Season 8 Release Date
Season seven of this criminal drama series premiered with all eight episodes on Amazon Prime Videos in June. However, we have some disappointing news for lovers of this show. Season 7 marked the show’s conclusion, and there are no plans for a season 8.
However, before we lose hope, we have some wonderful news! The Bosch: Legacy, a spinoff of this show, is on the way, and it will be equally exciting to watch since many of our favorite characters will make their comeback.
Bosch Season 8 Cast
If the show ever gets renewed for season 8, then the expected cast is as follows:
- Jamie Hector will act as Detective II Jerome “Jerry” Edgar
- Annie Wersching will play the role of Julia Brasher
- Titus Welliver being Hieronymus “Harry” Bosch
- Jeri Ryan will perform as Veronica Allen
- Lance Reddick being Chief of Police Irvin Irving
- Brent Sexton will act as Carl Nash
- Jason Gedrick being Raynard Waits
- Madison Lintz being Madeline “Maddie” Bosch
- Sarah Clarke, in the role of Eleanor Wish
- Mimi Rogers being Honey “Money” Chandler
- Amy Aquino in the role of Lieutenant II Grace Billets
- Paul Calderón will play the role of Detective II Santiago “Jimmy” Robertson.
Bosch Season 8 Plot
‘Bosch’ season 7 follows the eponymous character as he becomes involved in investigating a little girl’s murder. Maddie begins assisting Honey with a high-profile case, but things quickly spiral out of control when they contact some really dangerous characters. Season 7 concludes on a hectic note, with the same villains targeting Harry, Maddie, and Money.
‘Bosch: Legacy’ will continue to be inspired by Connelly’s wildly successful ‘Bosch’ novels and will focus on the nineteenth installment, titled ‘The Wrong Side of Goodbye.’
“We’re focused on one book,” the author explained. “It’s called The Wrong Side of Goodbye, and it’s my favorite of all the Bosch non-badge novels because it’s a tribute to the great PI writers and novelists.”
In ‘The Wrong Side of Goodbye,’ Bosch is tasked with locating a billionaire’s alleged heir from seventy years ago. The miniseries will certainly follow a similar premise, albeit most of it will be adapted to present times since the show is set in.
Connelly has also confirmed that Maddie and Money will co-star alongside Harry, and the narrative will delicately weave the three characters’ fates together.
- The Good Karma Hospital Season 4 Release Date, Cast, Trailer, And Where To Watch
- Heirs to the Land Season 2 Release Date: Will There Be Another Season Of Netflix Show?
Bosch Season 8 Trailer
There is no trailer for Bosch season 8 yet.
Where To Watch Bosch Season 8?
All previous seven seasons of Bosch are available to stream on Amazon Prime Video.