Cuphead fans are in for a treat this summer, with Studio MDHR announcing that season 2 of The Cuphead Show will premiere on Netflix this summer, with Cuphead: The Delicious Last Course on June 30.
Official Netflix Twitter account tweeted out the announcement with a release date around the next corner in all-caps. After all, animated series often take a long time to produce; the second season was probably well underway when it became public knowledge.
While no trailer, photos, or other details have been released yet, we may expect more information on the upcoming second season later this year.
Cuphead Show Season 2 Release Date
The second season of The Cuphead Show hasn’t been announced yet, but Netflix has purchased 36 episodes, so it’s probable to premiere in 2023. Cuphead: The Delicious Last Course will be a welcome addition to the series in the summer of 2022.
Cuphead Show Season 2 Cast
- Tru Cuphead will be portrayed by Valentino in the animated series.
- In this season, Frank Todaro will be the voice of Mugman, and Jerry Grey Griffin will be the voice of Jerry Grey Griffin. Chalice, Ms.
- Next season, Joe Hanna will reprise his roles as Elder Kettle and Sal Spudder.
- The Devil is voiced by Luke Millington-Drake.
- Wayne Brady is going to voice the character. Dice King
- As a voice actor, Dave Wasson lends his talents to Mr. Telephone and his henchmen.
- Porkrind and Chauncey Chantenay will be voiced by Cosmo Segurson.
- Chris Wylde will play the character of Ribb.
- Rick Zieff does the voiceover duties of Croaks.
- Ollie Bulb, Jasper, and Duke will be voiced by Jim Conroy.
- This time around, Keith Ferguson will voice the character Bowlboy
- Candi Milo will play Cherry and Brandywine Heirloom.
- Quadratus is to be voiced by Gary Anthony Williams.
- Andrew Morgado shall voice Stickler.
- Cristina Milizia will provide the vocals for the performance of Baby’s Bottle.
- Jeff Bennett is going to voice Overalls Elephant.
Cuphead Show Season 2: What to expect
THE CUPHEAD SHOW IS OFFICIALLY RENEWED FOR SEASON 2!!! AND IT’S COMING THIS SUMMER! pic.twitter.com/gIam56ARp2— Netflix Geeked (@NetflixGeeked) March 2, 2022
To this day, Cuphead is still obligated to pay back his debt to the Devil. Instead of sacrificing their souls, he and Mugman battle the Devil’s other creditors in the game.
The Devil doesn’t appear to be eager to forget about Cuphead’s debt, even though the program portrays a somewhat different tale than the game. Cuphead’s soul debt might be the focus of Season 2 of the show. Ms. Chalice has also just met the brothers.
As a playable character in Cuphead: The Delicious Last Course, she will likely have a larger part in The Cuphead Show! Season 2, is currently under development. Because she was responsible for putting Cuphead and Mugman behind the prison, she’s probably become a troublemaker for the brothers.
- The Familiar of Zero Season 5: Renewed Or Canceled? Here Is Everything We Know So far
- Rent a Girlfriend Season 2 Release Date Confirmation, Trailer, Plot, and Spoilers
- The Society Season 2: Netflix Release Date, Cast, Trailer, and Plot
- Shark Tank India Season 2 Update: Here Is Everything You Must Know!
The entire Inkwell Isle crew will almost certainly be back for further adventures. Ms. Chalice, Mugman, and Elder Kettle are the most probable returning characters. Additionally, Porkrind, King Dice, and other ancillary characters who Cuphead and Mugman interacted with during season one are expected to return.
For example, Captain Brineybeard & Cala Maria two appeared in the beginning sequence of The Cuphead Show! Season 2 may be more heavily included.
Cuphead Show Season 1: A flashback
An animated television series based on Cuphead, the popular computer game, features the cartoon cup brothers Cuphead and Mugman. Losing a gambling game that would have guaranteed their spirits to the Devil, the brothers make a pact with his debtors to battle for their salvation.
As a 1930s-inspired video game, Cuphead was a natural fit for an animated version. This year’s Cuphead animated series premiered ahead of the anticipated addition to the computer game The Delicious Last Course, which was previously announced by Netflix Animation.
Cuphead and Mugman travel to a carnival in the first season of The Cuphead Show! When the player loses, Cuphead plays skeeball in a structured game to steal their soul. It all comes down to the Devil’s dislike of his winning, and he ends up losing.
To repay the Devil for the debt he has taken on, Cuphead and Mugman set off on a series of escapades. While the game focuses on battling bosses and collecting souls, the show’s adventures revolve around Cuphead and Mugman having a great time and avoiding problems alongside their guardian Elder Kettle. Mr. Chalice is a new character introduced in the season finale, and she gets the brothers jailed for breaking into a cookie bakery.
Wrapping it up!
The reintroduction of Cuphead has piqued interest amongst fans, who are already wondering who else may feature in the upcoming episodes. It’s now merely speculation among the fans, with a sigh of relief accompanying the advent of the game’s expansion. Keep an eye on our blog for further information.