The second installment of Feud season two will be the second installment of the historical drama television series chronicling the story of some of the world’s most famous and renowned feuds that have ever taken place.
In the first season of this series, which debuted in 2017, the story depicts the famous confrontation between Joan Crawford and Bette Davis during the making of “What Ever Happened to Baby Jane?”.
Feud Season 2 Release Date
A five-year sabbatical followed by an excellent first season of Ryan Murphy’s Feud in which its storyline and acting received praise from critics and viewers alike.
On the 1st of April, FX announced the news, and it wasn’t an April Fool’s joke as most people thought it would be. It was also announced that Gus Van Sant, who was the director of 1991’s My Own Private Idaho, would be directing the upcoming season of the show.
Currently, there is no official release date for Feud Season 2 yet, but we can expect a date to be announced at some point in late 2022.
Feud Season 2 Cast
We have mentioned a list of cast members who are expected to appear in the second season of the series as part of the recent updates.
- Jessica Lange as Joan Crawford/Blanche Hudson
- Susan Sarandon as Bette Davis/Baby Jane Hudson
- Judy Davis as Hedda Hopper, gossip columnist
- Jackie Hoffman as Mamacita, Crawford’s housekeeper
- Alfred Molina as Robert Aldrich, director
- Stanley Tucci as Jack L. Warner, head of Warner Bros.
- Alison Wright as Pauline Jameson, Aldrich’s assistant
- Catherine Zeta-Jones as Olivia de Havilland
- Kathy Bates as Joan Blondell
- Kiernan Shipka as B. D. Merrill
- Dominic Burgess as Victor Buono
- Reed Diamond as Peter, Joan’s latest paramour
- Joel Kelley Dauten as Adam Freedman, a documentary filmmaker
- Molly Price as Harriet Foster Aldrich
- Ken Lerner as Marty, Crawford’s agent
Feud Season 2 Plot
It has been announced that season 2 of Feud will be called Feud: Capote’s Women. As of April, FX confirmed that they would be returning from a 5-year hiatus to continue Feud Season 2, and it has already been confirmed that the series will be renewed.
During this film, we explore the life of Truman Capote, the famed American journalist whose collection of short stories, “La Côte Basque,” was released in 1965, as well as his connections with his New York socialite acquaintances.
In the short tale, Capote revealed some of the most controversial truths of high society’s inner workings through characters that were poorly disguised replicas of some of Capote’s friends, and it was considered a breach of their high society.
As part of the film, Naomi Watts will be portraying one of the women, Barbara “Babe” Paley (Mulholland Drive, Birdman), who will be one of the protagonists.
- Scream Queens Season 3 Release Date, Cast, Plot, Trailer & More
- Siesta Key Season 5 Release Date, Cast, Plot, Trailer & More
- The Outpost Season 5 Release Date, Cast, Trailer, Plot & More
- Physical Season 2 Release Date, Cast, Plot, Trailer & More
Feud Season 2 Trailer
As of yet, there has not been a trailer released for the second season of Feud. There is a good chance that it will be released within the next few months.
The trailer for the first season of the show is below, in case you want to watch it before then:
Where To Watch Feud Season 2?
There is no doubt that Feud has achieved immense popularity after its first season, which is the first season of a historical drama. To watch the full series, viewers and fans must pay a subscription fee to Hulu.
Hulu will also be able to access the second season of the series as soon as it has been released. So now fans have to wait a little longer for the second season.
There is no doubt that Feud was a cultural reboot when it debuted first. As well as portraying one of the most iconic celeb battles in Hollywood’s Golden Age, this movie also showcases one of the most compelling plots.
A part of the show also included some relevant discussions regarding the behavior of older actresses in the movie industry and how pregnancy is perceived.
Furthermore, the show also addresses the fact that Joan and Bette did have a mutual admiration for one another, which gives their characters even more nuance and depth than what might have been expected going into the show.
With the second season of Feud, we have a chance to take a closer look at one of these narratives, understand a particular period in history, and get a sense of how pop culture affects our world today.