‘Gangs of London’ is a British drama TV show produced by Gareth Evans and Matt Flannery. It focuses on the underworld of modern London, where multinational gangs battle for dominance.
This mayhem results from a major mafia boss, Finn Wallace, assassinated. Sky Atlantic will premiere the series in April 2020. Following the show’s popularity in the United Kingdom, AMC acquired the show’s US airing rights.
The first episode alone received 2.23 million viewers (a seven-day total viewership of 2.23 million), making it Sky Atlantic’s second-largest original drama debut, behind only ‘Chernobyl.’ Additionally, in 2020, ‘Gangs of London’ became the channel’s most-watched television series.
While most reviews warned viewers about the show’s use of extreme violence, they praised it for its intrigue and the characters’ ever-changing reasons.
As a result, it’s natural for fans to want to know if there’s more to the plot. Here are all updates about Gangs of London season 2.
Gangs of London Season 2 Release Date
Gangs of London season 2 will surely happen. When AMC purchased distribution rights in the United States in June 2020, the network had become co-producers and greenlighted a second installment. Season 2 is anticipated to run for ten one-hour episodes.
Season 2 is anticipated to premiere in 2022. The crime series is not your average mafia production, as indicated by the show’s intrinsic ultraviolence and the filmmakers’ heavy-handed action sequences. Gangs of London season 2 production is already underway, although AMC will likely take their time.
Gangs of London Season 2 Cast
- Lucian Msamati in the role of Ed Dumani
- Pippa Bennett-Warner will perform as Shannon Dumani
- Taye Matthew will act as Danny Dumani
- Paapa Essiedu being Alex Dumani
The Wallace Syndicate
- Emmett J. Scanlan will perform the role of Jack O’Doherty
- Adrian Bower being Mark
- Sope Dirisu being Elliot Finch
- Garry Cooper will act as John Harks
- David Avery being Anthony
- Jing Lusi will perform as Vicky Chung
- Joe Cole being Sean Wallace
- Brian Vernel being Billy Wallace
- Michelle Fairley will act as Marian Wallace
- Colm Meaney will perform as Finn Wallace
- Valene Kane in the role of Jacqueline Robinson
Gangs of London Season 2 Plot
Finn Wallace is killed in the first season, and no one understands who is responsible. That is only the start, as the situation quickly deteriorates when his son, Sean, attempts to take his place.
Elliot, who is allegedly a worker of the Wallace family but is not who he claims to be, adds to this.
Season 2 aims to be just as nasty, violent, and gory as the first, as each worldwide criminal organization attempts to take the upper hand.
Gens indicated that the second season would focus on a single character’s journey through the realm of crime, while the remaining characters will suffer the repercussions of their actions.
- Pacific Rim The Black Season 3 Release Date: Renewed Or Canceled In 2022?
- Snowfall Season 6 Is Finally Renewed By FX In 2022! Check the Release Date Here!
Gangs of London Season 2 Trailer
Regrettably, there is no fresh footage of the show available. Trailers are typically released in the month preceding the debut, so we’ll have a better idea once we learn when. We vow to keep you informed as information becomes available. Check the season 1 trailer for now:
Where To Watch Gangs of London Season 2?
Season 2 will premiere on AMC+, and season 1 is available to stream on the same streaming channel.