Carl Weber’s Family Business is an American crime family drama based on his successful crime drama series of novels. Initially conceived as an independent film franchise, BET acquired the rights to create it as an eight-episode miniseries in 2018.
The sitcom revolves around the Duncan family, who appear to be average yet are extremely wealthy due to their exotic automobile store, Duncan Motors. However, this is a façade due to the family’s numerous secrets and links to the criminal world. L.C. Duncan, the family matriarch, is prosecuting this case.
At first, he wishes to give the torch to someone since he wishes to spend the remainder of his years with his wife Charlotte and their grandkids. Of course, Duncan’s plan does not always work out as planned, and the family frequently encounters drug traffickers, corrupt politicians, and the Mafia. For an explanation of the third season’s conclusion, see this.
The Duncans have been through a lot thus far, so if you’ve already watched Season 3, we tell you all you need to know regarding Family Business Season 4’s launch!
The Family Business Season 4 Release Date
The series was renewed for season 4 on January 28, 2022, but there is no confirmed release date. The show’s fourth season is expected to air in the fall of 2023.
The Family Business Season 4 Cast
- Ernie Hudson being L.C. Duncan
- Yadi Rivera being Consuela Zuniga
- Armand Assante in the role of Sal Dash
- Tami Roman being London Duncan-Grant
- Valarie Pettiford will act as Charlotte Duncan
- Dylan Weber in the role of Nevada Duncan
- Carlos Sotelo in the role of Miguel Zuniga
- Kimberly Patterson will act as Ruby
- Darrin Henson being Orlando Duncan
- Emilio Rivera will play the role of Alejandro Zuniga
- Sean Ringgold in the role of Junior Duncan
- Arrington Foster will act as Rio Duncan
- Miguel A. Núñez Jr. will perform as Harris Grant
- KJ Smith being Sasha Duncan
- Clifton Powell being Uncle Lou
- Javicia Leslie will act as Paris Duncan
- Michael Jai White in the role of Vegas Duncan
The Family Business Season 4 Plot
The family business is a new comedy-drama that will soon appear on Netflix. The presentation focuses on the Hazan family, who have been butchering as a family business. On the grounds, Hazan Meats was founded as a butcher shop.
The show is set in an era when marijuana was still illegal in France at its production. Legalization allowed marijuana to be sold and used in the same places as other everyday items, which was a welcomed move for most people.
The Hazan family found a chance and converted their butcher store into a marijuana-friendly restaurant. This is because their butcher shop was unprofitable. They go on a long and winding path fraught with trials and hardships after deciding to change Hazan meat into Hazan weed.
This technique was used to conceal many police officers and aristocratic members. Joseph was rescued from the weed labyrinth with the aid of his relatives, and the entire family was reunited in Parsis after a lengthy time of alienation.
The Family Business Season 4 Trailer
No trailer has been released for season 4 yet. Currently, you can watch the season 3 trailer and guess the forthcoming season’s storyline.
Where To Watch The Family Business Season 4?
The Family Business Season 4 will release on BET+. All previous seasons are now available to stream on BET+.
What will be the storyline of season 4? Tell us in the comments section below!